[vc_row][vc_column][vc_gallery type=”nivo” interval=”3″ images=”10513,10514,10515,10516,10533,10534,10602,10604″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”Legacy Creative Contest” color=”chino” border_width=”2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Talent Quest Naija, a Legacy Creative Contest (LCC) “is a talent discovery and promoting show aimed at discovering, inspiring, promoting and celebrating Creativity and Talents in the Entertainment, Creative and IT Industries.
The whole process of application, selection, screening, and showcase of Creativity and Talents will be done online through a designated website and various social media platforms. In line with the vision and core values of Legacy TV; “To Inspire, Promote and Celebrate Excellence”, this contest will be open to youth of all categories. Participants are allowed to send in their video entries which will be showcased on designated social media platforms for the viewer’s choice.
These entries will be uploaded on designated social media platforms for voting and thereafter screened by renowned and reputable professionals in the Music Industry based on a well-defined and critical selective process taken into account originality and the creativity of the respective Participants. This process is required to produce the first thirty (30) contestants. This is the first Stage.
The thirty (30) selected Contestants will be required to showcase their original songs (on a given generic topic) to emphasize our commitment to promoting creativity and originality at its core. Fifteen (15) Contestants out of the thirty (30) Contestants will emerge through eviction process
based on number of vote cast. This is the second stage.
At the third stage, the 15 contestants will be required to send their entries from where five (5) Contestants will emerge based on quality, originality, excellence and creativity in their respective performances. This is the penultimate stage. At the penultimate stage, the five (5) Contestants will undergo through a similar process of video submission and voting process which will ultimately lead to the emergence of the three (3) winners (the Finalists) of the online Talent Quest Naija Contest, leading to the final stage of the contest.
The final stage will see the three (3) Finalists will battle it out face to face at a venue in Ikoyi, Lagos where one (1) Champion out of the 3 winners will emerge through a rigorous performance and display of talents and creativity to be judged by three renowned and reputable professionals in the Creative Industry.
This will be followed by presentation of both winning cheques and award of Legacy Creative Award (LCA) to the Champion in a decent ceremony in the presence of over 30 selected media houses amidst great performances from the Awardees and other creative talents, including comedy, dance and dramatic monologues. It will indeed be a FESTIVAL OF CREATIVITY AND EXHIBITION OF TALENTS.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
• Contestants must be subscribed to Legacy TV on Youtube and following @legacytvng AND @legacymediaproductions on Instagram.
• Contestants must fill the participation form on Legacy TV official website; legacytvng.com
• Video entries must be well shot, audible (with good sound quality) and presentable – no shaky or blurry videos will be screened.
• Video entries must tag @legacytvng and @legacymediaproductions on Instagram
• Special consideration will be given to videos with the highest comments and interactions.
• Contestants who send private messages will be disqualified.
• Entries submitted after the stipulated dates will not be assessed.
• Length of entries must be in maximum of one (1) minute – ability to manage time for effective delivery will be an added advantage.
• Entries must have the official hash tag of the competition.
• Contestants with multiple entries will be disqualified.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]